All newsletter links are PDF files. Contact the NGCL Secretary for previous editions of the newsletters in PDF format.
Newsletter Submission Deadlines
All submissions must by in by the Friday following 3rd Tuesday of the month.
No Deadline in July or December as we only have 1 summer issue and no issue for January
The North Glenora News is published 10 TIMES PER YEAR by the North Glenora Community League for the benefit of the Community. While we make every effort to assure the accuracy of the information contained in the newsletter, we cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions.
Please submit electronic media where possible to expedite the newsletter process. Photos and graphics should be in gif, tif, or jpg format. Acceptable text submissions include Microsoft Word or Corel WordPerfect format (doc, rtf), Microsoft Wordpad (wpd) or Notepad (txt) or straight email text or html format.
If you have any problems with delivery, please contact Kirsten Paetsch at 780-452-9687 or email email@example.com
No Business Website Advertising at this time.
- All advertising is unclassified. Ads may be grouped together or scattered throughout.
- North Glenora newsletter carriers will not distribute separate inserts or attachments.
- The newsletter is published ten times a year, 900 issues per run.
- Ads containing racist, sexist, or otherwise harmful content will be refused.
- Placement and position cannot be predetermined except as specified.
- Front page (newsletter sponsor status): $200.00 added to regular rate.
- Back page: $100.00 added to regular rate.
- Front page inside: $100.00 added to regular rate.
The NGCL Executive has reviewed the Newsletter advertising policies and made a few changes as of April 28th, 2004. Please note that we will now only provide free ads for student babysitting and student yard care. We will offer our members special reduced rate on services and home-based business advertising as outlined below.
- Full Page* $125.00
- Half page $75.00
- Quarter Page $50.00
- Business card $25.00 approx.2″X 3.5″
* One page refers to space within margins and page headers/footers.
Student Registry (under 18 years of age)
- Student babysitter is FREE.
- Student yard care registry is FREE.
North Glenora Community League Member and non-member Advertising
- NGCL Member Ads – Max 5 Lines – 1st issue FREE – $5.00 per month thereafter – minimum 3-month placement.
- Non-member Ads – Max 5 Lines – $15.00 per issue
- Paid Political campaign advertising is limited to 1/4 page in size.
- Schools, churches or other social organizations serving the North Glenora community may also place announcements without charge.
- Use of these pages to publicize major community events or issues will be given priority over business advertising.
- Full year subscription (6 issues) 10% discount
Email : Faith Cisakowski, Editor