2021/22 Membership rates are:
|Family (all family members in the same residence, including seniors)||Free*|
|Adult (one or more adults 18 years or older)||Free*|
|Senior (one or more, all 65 years or older)||Free*|
* NGCL 2021–22 MEMBERSHIP is FREE, with an option to donate. Donations will be used to support the North Glenora Community League. For reference, last year’s fees were: Family $35, Single Parent Family $25, Adult $25, or you can give a bit extra at $50.
YEARLY MEMBERSHIP RUNS FROM SEPTEMBER TO AUGUST.
Door to Door Canvassing for memberships continues through the month of September.
If you missed the door-to door canvasser, you can still get your NGCL membership or donate through one of the following processes:
- Download the Communibee app where you can get your membership and/or donate online
- Check the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues website to get a membership and/or donate online. Please Note: EFCL will charge an admin fee
- You can also download and complete the NGCL Membership Form (195 Kb PDF)
Drop your completed form (and/or Donation) off at the NGCL Community Hall, 13535 – 109A Avenue. Please make cheques payable to: North Glenora Community League
- You can Donate by sending an e-transfer to email@example.com
Questions regarding membership can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org