North Glenora Community League is pleased to offer a one-week “Power Soccer” conditioning camp for kids. The camp runs after school on April 25-29 plus the morning of Saturday, April 30th.
This new program to help prepare your children for the outdoor soccer season and is open to kids in U8 – U12 levels but will be geared for approximately U10 level of play (U8 kids should be prepared for a challenge while some U12 kids might find it relatively basic). Regardless, this is a great opportunity for kids to get some conditioning and practice for the 2016 outdoor soccer season.
Each day will consist of fitness training, skill development, drills and games. Children are expected to participate in all activities and be interested in developing their soccer skills.
A juice box and fruit will be provided as a snack each day.
Parents are responsible for drop off and pick up of children. There will be no supervision before or after the program times.
This program will be led by two university students who will working for our community league under the provincial Serving Communities in Partnership (SCIP) grant program:
- Captain of the King’s University Eagles (Soccer) 2014 – Present
- The King’s University Eagles Athlete of the Year 2014-2015
- ACAC All-Conference Athlete (Soccer) 2014-2015
- The King’s University Eagles Soccer Team 2013 – Present
- Modena FC (Edmonton Men’s Soccer) Team
- Coach, Memorial Composite High School Soccer Team (Stony Plain)
For more information, or to register, visit http://ngclsoccercamp.